Coronavirus Update (April 6th) for London to Brighton Off-Road at Night

Some features of this website require cookies to function correctly. Find out more in our Privacy Policy.


Coronavirus Update (April 6th) for London to Brighton Off-Road at Night

Posted on April 6 in Events

As the coronavirus pandemic continues, the government guidelines we are following are constantly evolving to tackle the crisis. With no-one really knowing how long the lockdown will continue for, and how quickly things will get back to normal after lockdown is lifted, it is hard for us to be certain about the event running in June. It is looking increasingly unlikely, although with it being a relatively small event, if we can, we will.

In terms of minimising large groups of poeple, we will be completing the pre event registration online and will have rider packs ready for collection upon arrival. Food stations will be as meticulously clean as possible and will provide handwashing facilities for people to use before eating. 

In the situation of us needing to cancel the event due to government advice, we will provide another date for the event to go ahead - either later in the year or a similar time in 2021. You will have the choice to transfer your ticket over to the postponed event, or to get a refund. If you are currently unsure as to whether to commit to buying a ticket therefore, you need not worry about losing your money if we do have to postpone.

We are very much looking forward to running the first ever [email protected] and really hope that it is able to go ahead in 2020 to provide people with an exciting challenge to look forward to after so much isolation.

We will email ticket holders with any changes to the published schedule. In the meantime, stay safe and we hope that you can continue riding in some format!!

Back to all articles