TransScotland - 3rd June
Date: Fri 3 Jun, 2022 - Mon 6 Jun, 2022
Venue: Inverness Castle to Glasgow
TransScotland occurs on the first full weekend in June each year. This year we'll start on Friday 3 June given its a bonus bank holiday.
- Start: Fri 3 June 2022, start anytime on the Friday from Inverness Castle
- End: George Square, Glasgow
- The route is from Inverness to Glasgow : ~475km long with ~6,400m of ascent taking in some beautiful west coast riding
- The trial consists of a start point, 5 checkpoints, and an end point. You choose the route passing through these checkpoints.
- Tweet a timestamped photo at the start, at each checkpoint, and at the finish using the #TransScotland22 hashtag.
Click here for more details