ScotDuro - 3-4th September
Date: Sat 3 Sep, 2022 - Sun 4 Sep, 2022
Venue: Inverness Castle to Glasgow
2-day self-supported bikepacking gravel ride on the Badger Divide route which masterfully links several existing routes with one another to create a direct line, >90% off-road and rideable on adventure/gravel bikes, down the heart of Scotland from Inverness to Glasgow, cutting glen after remote glen. There are 5 timed segments over the 2 days.
#scotduro22 runs on the first weekend in September:
- Start: Sat 3 September 2022, anytime from 8am Inverness Castle
- End: Sun 4 September 2022, 8pm Drygate bar & kitchen in Glasgow
- The route is 340km long with 5,300m of ascent, mostly off-road (>90% of the distance), to be ridden in two days.
- You will most likely ride some of this route in the dark so front and rear lights are obligatory
- This route is rough so at least 40mm tyres are recommended but of course you can do whatever you want.
- There are 5 timed segments over the 2 days designed to test riders' strength, bike handling, and determination on a variety of surfaces over mixed terrain
Click here for more details