Stoughton Downhill has blue, red and black tracks that are progressive in nature, catering for all abilities. There is a push up track back to the top and the site is maintained by volunteers in collaboration with the Forestry Commission.
- Blue: The Edge - Edge trail is on the other side of the footpath about 100m past the top of the hill. It's off camber rooty with small jumps, small berms, tight around trees and fast. There are two other blues hidden away on the woods; Mini Time Warp and Spooky Wood
- Red: Hare & Hounds - two decent drops, berms, rooty sections, jumps, off-camber bits.
- Black: The Vale - smooth with really big jumps, drops, and a gap jump.
- Black Diamond: Trail X - is a black diamond graded downhill track
- April - a jump specific line
Route type: Downhill